Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hopes and Points of Interest

I have some new, some old ideas (hopes) for my blog . . . things I would like to post mostly for my own benefit, rather than trying to attain or please any type of readership. I want to post things that will aid me in making progress in intellectual goals. Here I am not trying to make any promises to myself, but to set forth ideas for experimentation at least:

+ Latin translations of western patristic material, such as Augustine, Aquinas and Francis of Assisi. Hopefully more ideas to come.

+ Notes on what I'm reading and critical questions.

+ Direct quotes from books, hopefully to be used later in research and writing.

+ Thoughts on the theology and life of the Orthodox Church.

+ As usual, the occasional story from my life.

Like I said, I'm hoping to make no promises to myself here, but just put down some ideas for things to post that would help me accomplish some intellectual goals.

Peace to all.

No comments: